Plaster Evolution after 98 years

Plaster Adhesive Evolution after 98 Years



My friend put in Gumtree these AD to promote the production of the MCA:


Good day I would like to invite you to join me in the development, marketing & Export of a new innovative adhesive plaster dressing. There is nothing in the market that can do what this plaster can; No one in the world have it and is so unique that we will be making history, Wikipedia will write: The plaster was invented by, J & J, then 3M and Beiersdorf‘s copy the idea with little improvement, 50years later in 2018 Diego Singer Saul & ........................ transform the Humble Plaster into a Super Plaster that can do what no other plaster in the planet can, holding enough medicinal cream to calm the pain & heal the wound of a soldier or civilian on the go as a rubber ring act as a barrier holding the cream in place and stopping it to weakens the plaster preventing it from falling; For that reason the MCA will be in all the First Aid Kit all over the world from the family First Aid Kit, to every Soldier, Marines in the world end up having the MCA “Medicine Cream Applicator” even Astronauts will have it in their First Aid Kits. No to mention Proudly South African.


Here is the Photo from the website where the Patent of the MCA it been grant it




























A moment in history:

Ah, the mighty band-aid. These little sticky plasters are one of the simplest yet greatest medical inventions of the last century, stopping infection, sealing sores and saving scabs the world over.

All starts back in 1920 with a clever American bloke called Earle Dickson, his wife, Josephine she happened to be particularly accident-prone. Yes, the story goes the poor dear was always cutting, burning or bumping herself in the kitchen, and Earle had grown weary of patching her up with cotton wool and bandages. Cue a lightbulb moment: “What if there was a pre packaged bandage Josey could stick on her own wounds?” Sure enough, Earle took his idea to his employers who immediately put it into production and – viola! – Band-Aids were born.

By 1939, Band-Aids were also sterilized –

Fast Forward 98 years almost 100 years and very little has change in the materials design and function, are the big Companies like  J & J, 3 M and Beiersdorf‘s have an agreement in to not to change or develop a second & third generation .

98 years later; Cue another lightbulb moment: Introducing the “Medicine Cream Applicator” or MCA.                         Finally it happen the Evolution of the Humble Adhesive Plaster.

As they say “Necessity is the Mother of all inventions” , I had a huge infection in my leg, last time the doctor had to cut part of my  leg to take the infected part out, this time I decide to beat it myself no cutting, just antibiotics, Medaspor & Fucidin and other antibiotic creams, but  how to hold that good amount of cream on top of the skin inflammation without the cream spreading and weakening the stickiness of the glue making the plaster to fall; So I think, what about a barrier in between the Sticky part of the Tough Strips and the medicinal cream, it must be flexible and strong so what about an “O-ring; Needless to say it work like a charm the Tough Strips hold the “O” ring after I fill up the center of the “O” ring with the cream then apply on the head of the infection and next morning I open the plaster to found all the cream been  absorb by the skin and the hump in the skin reduce and non of the cream in the sticky part of the plaster. As soon I got better I patent the idea so millions of people with similar problems could use it, they don’t need to suffer without the “MCA” & save on the expensive cream and heal in half the time. As more and more people get skin infections like:Cyst, wound,  Ichthyosis, lupus, folliculitis, boil, xeroderma, Pimple, Burn , ringworm,  Keratosis, Blister, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Ulcer, Atopy, wart, skin rash , skin infection, Urticaria, Cutaneus condition, Psoroias just to name a few the MCA will help to treat all of them
This is what is all about, using a simple "O" ring or Square, to act as a barrier in between the Medicinal Cream and the Adhesive part of the plaster part then you can be sleeping or going to work confident that plaster will hold the Medicinal cream in place healing your skin problem while the cream is absorb by the skin in 4 to 6 hours, it works like a charm, trust me!.





Even when you twist your uncle and you need Voltaren or other medicinal cream to stay there where the inflammation start the "MCA" can help you: Before putting the sticky plaster around put an "O" ring right over the inflamated part  that will hold a good amount of cream right there healing and calming the pain while the cream is absorb slowly by the skin bringing down the inflammation and pain.
My Idea:
Solve a real problem for millions of people, men and women.
Very easy to use.
It address not only to help the people no to suffer but millions of people will save money and heal quicker too.

Requires limited capital as the base of the idea is been made by 10 different companies, so 50% of the idea is widely available.

Have done the design and the prototype and like a good inventor I use it in me and work like a charm.
For Sure it offers longevity and potential to be expand as I already I' m thinking about the second and third generation of the "MCA" Medicine Cream Applicator.
I have it Patent, this are the details:
Number: 2018/00726 
Application Date: 5 of February 2018

The people that most need  the MCA are all the soldiers, marines etc around the world, they should keep at least 2 of different sizes in their First Aid  kits. When they going to need it, the MCA will be worth it weigh in gold. That's how important will be for all the military around the world.

I will be sure they get it as they keep the peace in our world but no one does nothing important for them; Do you think they are made of steel, some of them will get skin damage, infections, lacerations, etc and having a plaster that can hold some kind of healing cream in the middle of the dessert, jungle, bush etc is priceless and the commanders and generals should understand that, a soldier hurt in any way cannot perform 100% and that will compromise him and the others that count in on him for back up.


In the near Future, the 2nd and 3rd Generation will have "Silver Threads" on the Plaster, introducing the "Silver MCA" as everyone knows the properties of the Silver against any bacteria and that people with pre-existing conditions like "Diabetes" that struggle to heal any skin problem;  Now finally they have a way to heal any of their skin problems,  the Silver in the Plaster will keep the area free of any bacteria even after the skin absorb all the medicine ointment  protecting it.

 

I would like that every Soldier in the world should have 2 or 3 MCA as they are expose to bugs and other things that could affect their skin and a Soldier in pain is not reliable, the soon that he feels well the soon he will perform 100% and the MCA takes 2 minutes to apply and the relive of the pain is very quick.

And to all Diabetic people like me finally we have a plaster that will heal us without making it worst after apply it.

See the video introducing the “MCA” by his inventor Diego Singer

 
https://youtu.be/TLgtbb88K7s


                                      -------------------------------------------------
 
What is your innovation's value proposition?

My innovation will change the way we treat any of these skin conditions: Cyst, wound,  Ichthyosis, lupus, folliculitis, boil, xeroderma, Pimple, Burn , ringworm,  Keratosis, Blister, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Ulcer, Atopy, wart, skin rash , skin infection, Urticaria, Cutaneus condition, Psoroias just to name a few; Healing them quicker with less pain .

Is totally different from others similar as with the use of the

Square borders, burn persons could be stabilize quicker with less pain for the user.  Johnson &Johnsons , 3M and Beiersdorf‘s

Had fail mankind at least on the adhesive plaster sector, as they after 98 years they have done nothing to stop the humble adhesive plaster to fail in healing wounds as we know if you close with a plaster a open wound leaving it without oxygen, pus and other bacteria start growing there even more, in a few hours new skin will grow and get attach to the adhesive plaster, so once you take the adhesive plaster out you take the new skin and all start again.

 


 


 



 

How does your innovation work
My innovation of the humble plaster is so easy to use that a child can use it by himself and  it have sucha huge potencial that is unbeliveble none before come up with sucha, simple , usefull, brilliant idea.
Is as simple of 1-2-3:
1)See the size of the wound or infection to get the right size “O” ring
2) Put the “O” ring on the wound or infection with the Medicinal Cream inside the “O” ring
3) Put on top of the “O” ring a plaster or ad 2 plasters together to cover properly the “O” ring. And “Voila” the wound or infection will feel better soon, without cram leaking or the plaster falling.
In the future the plasters will come with the “O” ring attach to the plasters and full of medicinal creams to treat different problems of the skin; Not only will save time and money to go to the doctor for a prescription to get that cream it can be use quickly on the skin not letting the infection advance . Just peel the film sealing the Medicinal Cream inside the “O” ring and apply directly on the part of skin affect it.


 
What is your strategy for expanding use of your innovation?
How do you intend to expand use of the innovation? In what areas are you targeting and what are your goals for the short and long term.
 
To expand the use of anything you just need to show that a person that is admire worldwide is using it
I already offer it for free to NASA so one day we could ask a few astronauts using the medicine applicator then we will have a half of the world looking for my innovation.
I’m not shy to say but I would like everyone in the world to have the chance to use my Innovation of the plaster, from that boy that got hurt in USA to that one in China, Russia, Nigeria, everywhere.
In the short term I’m targeting the more modern countries in the world English and Spanish speaking then long term Asia: Russia, China, Malaysia, Filipinas, etc
 

Target results and impact
What are your expected impacts for the innovation? What specific results are projecting to achieve.
The impacts of my innovation are the same of the beginning, help all the people that suffer like me to found an adhesive plaster that can hold a good amount of cream and stay attach to your skin for at least 4 hours while the medicinal cream is absorb by the skin healing it and calming the pain
 
Next Steps
Share your next steps for growing your innovation
 
In the future the plasters will come with the “O” ring attach to the plasters and full of medicinal creams to treat different problems of the skin; Not only will save time and money to go to the doctor for a prescription to get that cream it can be use quickly on the skin not letting the infection advance . Just peel the film sealing the Medicinal Cream inside the “O” ring and apply directly on the part of skin affect it.



 
Exponential change is reshaping today’s healthcare environment and the continued viability of the Military Healyh System depends on its ability to innovate. Incremental improvements are no longer enough to keep pace with change. Embracing innovation allows the MHS to build the necessary partnerships, processes, and technologies to technology that you will never hear it from Johnson &Johnsons , 3M and Beiersdorf‘s
Johnson &Johnsons , 3M and Beiersdorf‘s
As you say there is an exponential change is reshaping today’s healthcare environment and the continued viability of the Military Health System depends on its ability to innovate. Incremental improvements are no longer enough to keep pace with change. Embracing innovation allows the MHS to build the necessary partnerships, processes, and technologies to serve war fighters and their families better.
 
That’s why I’m here to show the Military Health System of US that there is a better adhesive plaster to offer to the troops. You never are going to get that from: Johnson & Johnsons, 3M and Beiersdorf‘s as for them to produce them will be like shot them self in the foot as any of the “MCA” (Medicine Cream Applicator) will render any Adhesive Plaster Obsolete. They have 98 years to come up with something similar to the “MCA but they fail.
 No longer a soldier carrying easy 50kg or more of equipment in tropical forest, deserts, freezing cold weather doing all in pain, or a scratchy feeling that will make anyone to stop and scratch that part of the skin but they got the will to keep going no matter what; How can you expect a soldier to perform 100% when is in pain in any part of the skin or he feels like to scratch  because of any of this problems: Cyst, wound,  Ichthyosis, lupus, folliculitis, boil, xeroderma, Pimple, Burn , ringworm,  Keratosis, Blister, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Ulcer, Atopy, wart, skin rash , skin infection, Urticaria, Cutaneus condition, just to name a few. The “MCA” can help to treat them all keeping your soldiers doing their duties. Your soldiers don’t need to worry any more about the plaster with cream falling or messing, I’m so happy the huge infection I had in my leg force me to discover the “MCA” that will help thousands of soldiers trying to keep the peace in our world. Same way I give the Idea freely to NASA, imagine an astronaut trying to fix or build something outside the space station feeling a huge itchy feeling by any of the skin problems I already mention, I even I tweet the idea individually to some of them:
Joking with them I told them what Mr Armstrong will say about the “MCA”:
“A Small Plaster for Man, a Huge Leap in Plaster Innovation for Mankind”.
To the nut shell.
The “MCA” is the only plaster in the world that can hold any kind of medicinal cream while the soldier is going about his duty.
The hart of it is a clean rubber “O” ring or “Square ring” when the amount of skin to treat is large”.
The rubber ring act as a barrier  in between the cream and the sticky part & at the same time hold enough cream that will be absorb by the skin in the next 4 to 6 hours, bringing down the infection & pain
This is my Blog where I explain better the “MCA” and the many uses: https://plasterevolution.blogspot.co.za/2018/03/plaster-evolution-after-98-years.html
Contact me at: diegocheckpost@yahoo.com
 
                        Or
On my Cel:  +27714529192
 

Hi
Did anyone see the S6/E10 of Chicago Fire title “Slamigan”?
You know how they say “Great Minds Think Alike”.      That is what exactly happen in January 2018, like I did to develop the “MCA” (Medicine Cream Applicator) putting to different elements (A rubber  “O” ring and a simple wide adhesive plaster) to create a quantum leap upgrade as J & J and 3M had drop the ball many years ago.     In this episode of Chicago Fire one of the Fire Fighters thinking outside the box though to combine to common tools use by the Fire-fighters into a one much more use full. He combines the Sledge Hammer & the Halligan Bar and call it “Slamigan”, I will call it Sledge Halligan, that just me.
While they were doing this episode in January 2018, the infection in between my leg was gone and I want to share my knowledge with everyone; I could not wait for companies to develop it as it can be done by yourself while companies decide to produce it or not I was busy looking for a place that I can register my innovation at the end have it Patent on February 5 2018.
At the end is nice to see that I’m not the only thinking outside the box, the only difference is that my “MCA” will help to treat all this skin problems: Cyst, wound,  Ichthyosis, lupus, folliculitis, boil, xeroderma, Pimple, Burn , ringworm,  Keratosis, Blister, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Ulcer, Atopy, wart, skin rash , skin infection, Urticaria, Cutaneus condition, Psoroias, all over the world.
             The Sledge Halligan just a few doors.
 
 

 

 

 




                                        -------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is the reason my idea is so important as I got shot, my idea could never been know,(I’m sure J & J will be happy if that happen).

Very few know on Feb 1999 I got shot in a Hi – Jack attempt while I was driving my crappie but faith full 1989 Nisan Sentra SGLI; 6:30am stop street outskirts of JHB like a good citizen I do the STOP even that nothing was coming for miles, then this short bold man jump in front of my car pointing the gun strait at my head, I put my arms up but when he come to my side of the window I put one arm down put it in gear and run, he shot once thanks god he shoot me with a Revolver 38mm, the clothing I was wearing in winter reduce the speed of the bullet enough as the bullet bounce on my collar bone and come out and got tangle in my T-shirt; Here is the photo of the bullet that almost kill me, I make a hole on it and keep it hanging on the mirror of my car as a reminder. If one day we meet I will show you the scar in my shoulder. 2 inches to the right and the bullet could hit my carotid artery and bleed no stop.

Imagine if I got kill there?

 I will never bring two brilliant, beautiful boys to life

Mankind will never knew what the “MCA” is and should get stuck buying the same crappy Adhesive Plaster from J & J, 3M and  Beiersdorf‘s for the rest of the century.

              Mankind will still will be trying to protect themselves with silly anti missiles from the ICBM's & MIRV's. Like trying to shot a bullet with another bullet.

              When the solution was "The Drone Shield" an idea of Diego Singer too, go to this address to read about the    best  defence against ICBM's for your country: http://icbmprotection.blogspot.com/2018/06/icbm-protection-for-mankind-drone-shield.html
Or Google:

                 ICBM PROTECTION FOR MANKIND “DRONE SHIELD”

  When all the nuclear powers have it install all the ICBMS will be render obsolete as no warhead will go throw the "Drone Shield " ever, and the missile could be use for other reasons.



 

Millions of people are struggling without it, let’s make it happen ASAP.


You are welcome to offer my idea to any company ASAP, like me many people are suffering not to have a plaster that can hold a healing cream.

Just once they start flying from the shelves I would like a per cent of the earnings little reward for been the only person in the world that in 98 years come up with a quantum leap innovation for the humble adhesive plaster and as I wrote above almost my idea don't happen at all if that bullet hit my carotid artery and bleed to death.

My idea is  a kind of round or square plaster, made of very sticky material like the Tough Strips that they don’t come out even after a shower and in the centre is the right amount of Medaspor  or Fucidin cream for the treatment of that specific skin problems. I have to use it often on my skin infections, under my arm and on top of my leg (I mix Medaspor  with Lenovate make a killing mix against bacteria). Going to the doctor for a prescription of Medaspor or Fucidin  is a huge waste of time for the Doctor and me, (is not for sale over the counter because they worry it could be abuse and create a bacteria resistant to the Fucidin and Medaspor, the most powerful antibiotics cream) I could be at work and him could be treating someone that really need attention not just anyone that need a few medicines for simple problem in the skin that for sure if leave it untreated it for 2 days and it become a huge infection under your skin (happen to me) ; Is even a huge waste of money for me and for anyone . Think about this, going to the doctor cost me the same of 4 Tubes of Medaspor or Fucidin  so when I need a Tube of them  that is tiny about 20grs from the Pharmacy I must be prepare to lose half day of work, been stuck for 2 hours waiting (even if you come on time) with people I don’t know, pay the equivalent of 4 Tubes to the doctor then go to the pharmacy and buy one tube of , so all the adventure cost me the equivalent of 5 Medaspoor or Fucidin  Tubes. Many people in the world can’t afford to pay 5 times the price of a tube of Fucidin to treat a skin infection. How easy will be for anyone in the world that have some kind of skin infection to just approach any kind of pharmacy ask for a week of treatment for that kind of skin problem, and get over the counter this special round or square  plasters with the right amount of medicinal cream inside the O ring seal it by a thin film, in this way the antibiotic cream that cannot be abuse so the laws could change and allow that Medaspor or Fucidin that come with the special plasters to be sale without prescription and that will be Priceless in two ways as we know time is money, so no one will need to expend so much for the treating of any skin infection.

Another advantage of these plasters is that are holding against the skin the right amount without losing anything of the cream by touching it or just for the simple rubbing of leg to leg or under arm to the body or just the normal the clothing rubbing it out, in a few words how people was applying any cream  before without my special plaster, they were wasting easy 50% or more of the product that end up in the clothing or rub off by his or her own body and on top of that the applications become less effectives, so the treatment takes longer.

I know you will be asking how you prevent the cream once the plaster is apply not to invade the part that holds the sticky solution so it doesn’t fall off, very simple (here is the Big Idea that will separate your plaster from any other company) a little thin O Ring made of rubber will divide the sticky part from the part with the cream, as soon the plasters apply the ring will touch first the skin making a barrier stopping any cream crossing into the sticky part of the plaster. Now the person can go anywhere confident that not leaks will happen and that plaster will hold that medicinal cream for at least 6hours keep on treating the skin infection no matter where in the body is ;It should become “Best Product of the year” to be use to treat any skin infection with any specific product and can be available over the counter anywhere in the world, as it cannot be abuse.


It may be far simpler for a plaster manufacturer to supply a pack of plasters and a separate pouch of rings, for the customer to use with them, rather than the difficulty of trying to build then into the plaster itself. They could even supply a small tube of antiseptic cream with the plasters and rings, to make up part of a first–aid kit, for home, travelling, hiking etc. Brilliant or what. “Remember all these ideas a under a Patent”.
  

 I have many more ideas for the design of that kind of plasters.

Attach there is a Raff Sketch of the design of the round plasters and it can be seen very clear  the circle in the centre of the Plasters  it will be the position of the “O” Ring, and remember the plasters of for example Medaspor  will come in many different sizes and containing different quantities of Medaspor as the doctor will prescribe “ONCE” , then when his or her plasters with Medaspor are finish, he or she can go straight to the pharmacy and get the plasters with Medaspor or any other Medicinal cream inside over the counter without  prescription. When this plasters will become available to the public.




As I’m a certify first aider I know how the paramedic struggle to stabilize a burn victim, the rubber or silicon O ring or Square ring will help to keep in place the cream that will keep the skin moist of the burn victim  without letting the gaze that surrounding the burn part of the body to touch the skin, the rings will come in many different sizes, then is for the paramedic to find the right one that will cover the border of the burn skin, then apply the moisturizer and close asap the burn as many times the gaze gets sticky on the burn skin and later in the in the Hospital when they take the gaze out burn skin come out at the same time causing a huge pain to the victim; Using these rubber rings will help the victim and the paramedics alike.


Last but not least I had given to NASA freely my idea of the Medicine Cream Applicator








I have a contribution for the Astronauts of the Space Station and for the future flights to Mars. That is priceless “Literally” You will be asking , what in the world this guy can contribute to us that we don’t have; Sorry to tell you what Im offering to NASA no one in the world have it and once you know my Patent idea you will ask yourself  how our scientist never thought about it? Let me introduce you to the next step in the evolution of the humble adhesive plaster that 3M, J&J and Beiersdorf‘s make in millions every year and all more or less they look the same and do the same. Once my Patent it “MCA” will be in production will render all the millions of plasters around the world obsolete; Because the new Plaster is so good it will shadow any plaster anywhere; And NASA still using the same kind of plaster made in the 90’s fast forward to 2018 there is a new kind of adhesive plaster to be in the market as I send all the details of my idea to J & J but still did not response. I wonder why? I don’t blame them if they start producing the New MCA it will be the same like someone shooting himself in the foot as the sales of his normal old plasters will drop like a stone. If they ever try to produce it without me consenting & I see it in Amazon. Com (as any new plaster is in Amazon before reaching any pharmacy)  J & J they will have a huge law suit coming their way. I give my idea for NASA so they can use it to heal any skin problem of the Astronauts as quick as possible and without wasting that special cream in space, like “Fucidin & Medaspor” that are so difficult to come by and in space every gram of that cream it worth it weigh in gold as they can heel together any kind of fungal problem known to men using my MCA “Medicine Cream Applicator”  like: Cyst, wound,  Ichthyosis, lupus, folliculitis, boil, xeroderma, Pimple, Burn , ringworm,  Keratosis, Blister, Atopic Dermatitis, Skin Ulcer, Atopy, wart, skin rash , skin infection, Urticaria, Cutaneus condition, Psoroias just to name a few of the skin diseases. Like me, Apple they did not invent the MP3 player, I did not invent the plaster but like Apple I understood what experience the majority of people needed to have in order to adopt the evolution of the plaster in their millions and move it to the mainstream. I have the patent for the MCA you can see all the details of it at my private blog that is not searchable only way to be reach it is with the right address: plasterevolution.blogspot.co.ZA                                     Let me explain how the MCA works then you can contact the ones that put together the First aid kit for every mission in space that there is one more product to add to their First aid as is well known in the ISS medical procedures make for a great survivalist primer. The ISS crews don't have access to a lot of specialized medical equipment, so their emergency instructions depend on resourcefulness with household items like Zip lock bags, Drink Bags, tape, gauze, and over-the-counter medications like Ibuprofen. I’m showing you the latest generation of the “MCA” the plasters will come round and square like always in different sizes to treat small or big skin conditions with a rubber or silicon (sterile) “O” Ring or Square ring for the square adhesive plasters in the centre; This rubber ring will act as a barrier in between the cream you need and the sticky part of the plaster, so whatever part you put the MCA it will not fall, it won’t spill any cream and the hole cream will be absorb in a few hours heeling the skin.


As I say my idea of the “MCA” to NASA free to use for all the Astronauts but not for commercial use Remember the best sticky plaster to use are the “Tough Strips” plaster from J & J they could produce it for NASA but only for NASA as if they try to commercialize the product without consult me they will have a huge law suit coming their way.


Try it, test it, you will see how this 53 old man from South Africa find something so simple to give a quantum leap upgrade to the humble but old adhesive plaster, it works! Attach is:   Patent details then the how the prototypes will look.                                    


Good Luck to all the Astronauts!


Kind Regards: Diego Singer     diegocheckpost@yahoo.com


Cell: +2721808819

 





 


 


 
  






Comments

  1. Hi Everyone
    My E-Mail is diegocheckpost@yahoo.com
    Regards Diego Singer inventor of the "MCA"

    Me and my friend Paul Mackena we share google +, Blogger & urgentdelveries@gmail.com

    Hope this clarify the name of Paul in this Blog
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment